Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
We Can Help
If you are considering selling your home in California, you might be surprised to find out the amount of paperwork and transactions that need to be done. So why waste your time and energy with all that if you can spend your time planning the future instead?
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in California, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Have you tried listing your home in California on your own with no luck? We can help you get your home sold fast and find the best deal where everybody wins. Give us a call and talk to one of our market experts with no strings attached. Get a cash offer today.
How We Can Help You
It is but natural that you are worried about many things when it comes to selling your beloved home. You might be worried as to how much time will it take for you to sell your house . Or if you’ll get a fair price for your property. We get it. Give us a chance to offer you a fair and reasonable price for your house. If time is not on your side and you need to liquidate your home fast, let us take your property off your hands as quickly as possible so you can start planning your future ahead.
Don’t be a victim. We are the right people to talk to when it comes to selling your house fast. If your situation gives you no other option but to sell your house then give us a call. Our main goal is to answer all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t give in to greedy buyers that may take advantage of your current situation by offering you an unrealistic price for you home or to selfish real estate agents who are only after getting a commission from you and don’t really care if you get a fair price or not. Don’t waste any more time. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, feel free to call us now or fill out the form above so we can solve your problem today.
Sell Your House in Atascadero, CA As Soon As Possible
If you are in a hurry to sell your house,
Which Property Do We Buy?
We do not consider the location in buying a house in Atascadero. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Atascadero
Be Able to Sell Your House Before Moving
No matter what your reason is for relocating, one thing is for sure – you want to do it fast. You would want to sell your house before you move out. And we can help you. We will walk you through the process and help you with all of the paperwork so that you will be able to sell your house in cash, even before moving out to a different city and a new life.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Atascadero…
- Atascadero is based out of San Luis Obispo County.
- The official site for Atascadero can be found here, Atascadero.
- More Information on the demographics for Atascadero can be found on the City Page of Atascadero.
- Atascadero is in the following zipcodes: 93422, 93423
- Atascadero is located at 35.4827 latitude and -120.6858 longitude.
- Other cities in San Luis Obispo County we buy in are the following: Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obispo