Condition of the House is Too Bad that Makes It Difficult to Sell
Home repairs make the selling process a bit painful. You can get a home inspector and have the repairs done before selling it but that takes time and money. You don’t have to worry about this. Let us buy your house as-is and we will take of it no matter what its condition is. We can certainly help you whether you’d like to have money fast, relocate or don’t want to take care of the repairs.
Your home in Antioch may be in a good condition but may have legal issues that should be dealt with first before selling it. When you sell your home to us, you don’t have to face these anymore. We will be the one dealing with these for you.
We Are Top Antioch Home Buyers
We make solutions a reality. Whatever circumstances you are in or condition your home is in, we assure you that we can help. Our objective is to help home owners get out of dire straits and move on to a better financial future.
We make this a possibility through our quick and efficient facilitation of real property sales. We believe that every person deserves a chance at a better life.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We are dedicated in what we do. We have been doing this for years and have helped countless families to date. We are ready to offer you cash for your house now!
We are not after commissions. Buying your house AS IS will save you a lot of time and money. You don’t have to deal with bank transfers and tedious repairs. We would like this process to be hassle-free for you. You can move on with life with enough funds in the bank!
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
How can you avoid foreclosure and risking your credit record? The solution is with us. A lot of homeowners have approached us because they fear that their houses will be foreclosed on and that it will ruin their credit record. This is definitely a problem worth being concerned about. Once you have foreclosure in your name in California, you will suffer several long-term effects. For the next seven years, you will not be able to apply for any credit card or loan, and for the next five years, you will not be allowed to own another house. This is why, we do everything possible to help our clients avoid this consequences. So let us help you.
Does Spending in House Fixtures Speed Up the Sale of Your House?
Do you think that spending more on fixing and beautifying your house will guarantee an easy and fast sell? Well, that is not true and not even practical. When you sell your house , there’s a reason why you want it sold, and most of the time, it’s for urgent reasons. So spending time and money on some house fixtures is definitely not a practical option for you. We have an easier option for you. If you work with us, you will have your house sold, in its current condition, for a fair price, in just a matter of days.
We Buy Homes in Antioch, CA
If you need a quick cash sale for your home in Antioch call us. We buy even distressed homes, it does not matter if your home has any equity or not. Whatever type your home may be, we can process a quick cash sale with you.
Moving Out and Moving On
Do you know someone who is facing foreclosure? Or someone that needs funds so that they can move out? Send them to us so we can help them out. A foreclosure has dire results on a person’s credit report, let alone a family’s future. A move to another state while setting up a real property sale means you can only speak to your agents on scheduled time and will need to follow up on showings and other complexities of selling a home. Stress no more, we can help you get your funds by selling your home in California even before you move out. Call us now!
Do YOU Need to Sell Your House FAST in Antioch?
Are you a homeowner who needs to sell quickly in Antioch? Great, you’ve come to the right place! As professionals in the industry, we understand what an emotional process selling your home can be. The sentimental value and attachment we form living, working, and raising families in our homes is astonishing. While it’s never easy to make a big decision like this, depending on your situation, sometimes the best choice is to sell.
Initially, the idea of selling your property may be difficult. However, losing your home to foreclosure and/or repossession isn’t a good option either. So, as a homeowner, what do you do? Sell your property or potentially risk losing your home? This is a dilemma that millions of homeowners around the country are dealing with right now. Don’t worry, you’re not alone; when you talk to us, we will assist you throughout the process and explain the various options you have available.
So, you may ask, why not just list the house with a realtor? Well, the truth is, selling your property through a realtor may simply take too long. Realtors need to follow certain procedures when they sell a property, these include:
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Antioch…
- Antioch is based out of Contra Costa County.
- The official site for Antioch can be found here, Antioch.
- More Information on the demographics for Antioch can be found on the City Page of Antioch.
- Antioch is in the following zipcodes: 94531, 94509
- Antioch is located at 37.9789 latitude and -121.7958 longitude.
- Other cities in Contra Costa County we buy in are the following: Concord, San Pablo, El Cerrito