Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t intend to keep the property. You suddenly have to deal with maintenance expense and taxes. Not to mention that selling a house after the owner has passed on is not as simple as selling it when he is still alive. Our staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Fort Smith so you can sell the house fast and get it out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Your Credit Score is Important. Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect It.
Foreclosure is like being hit in the gut, TWICE! Not only do you lose your house, but it will also destroy your credit rating. That is very painful. In the state of Arkansas, once you have a foreclosure in your name, you will have to wait for at least five years before you can purchase another house. Not only that. It will also affect any loan or credit card application that you will do in the future. And you will have to endure it for seven years until your credit rating is cleared out. So make sure to steer clear of foreclosure. Our company is here to help you avoid these consequences. Call us now!
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Fort Smith have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
We Are Top Fort Smith Home Buyers
We found out that the top reason why some people are daunted by the task of selling their home is that they do not have the time. We have the time, and we can process the sale of your home as fast as humanly possible. Our years of expertise and connections allow us to understand what documents are needed when they are needed, and when is the best time to process your transactions. We believe that selling a home shouldn’t be mentally tasking to homeowners. We are the top home buyers in the market because we make it simple and fast. Call us today.
Are you in a Hurry to Sell Your House Fast in Fort Smith?
If you need to sell your house in Fort Smith, then you are in the right place. You may have plenty of reasons from stopping you to sell your home but sometimes selling your beloved home is the only solution you can take.
The idea of having to sell your home can be very overwhelming. You might think that it is not the best decision to sell your house. Bare in mind that every day homeowners across the country are facing financial difficulties and selling their home is the only option. You are not alone. Let us help you solve your problem.
It might take up to months for all of the steps and sometimes you just don’t have much time available and you need to sell fast.
People paint divorce as an ugly picture, but we know it can also mean the beginning of something new; something hopeful. Let us help you move you on to your fresh start, faster. We buy homes in Arkansas as fast and as efficient as possible. We bring you the best deal in a short notice. Call us today!
Moving out? About to be Foreclosed?
Moving out or foreclosing? Whether its good news or bad news, call us so we can help save your time and effort in selling your home
Trusted Property Buyers in Fort Smith
With over ten years of experience, we are one of the most trusted property buyers in Arkansas. We understand that you are going through a rough patch right now, and we are here to help. No fees, and no hidden charges. Just a simple cash offer for your house, no strings attached.
Handling Your Assets for Divorce
No one dreamed of getting divorced someday. It is a situation where nobody wins. What is most painful is the part where you have to discuss division of assets with your spouse. This becomes more complicated in cases of unliquidated assets such as your home in Arkansas. This is the stage where we can help. We bring relief to the situation by quickly processing the sale and bringing you a fair price.
The state of Arkansas…
- The State of Arkansas has a growing population currently standing at 2,978,204 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Arkansas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1836.
- The capital of Arkansas is currently in Little Rock, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1821. When Little Rock has been the capital of Arkansas Since 1821.
- There are so many houses in Arkansas for sale. The size of Arkansas is 116.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Arkansas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Arkansas can be found here, Arkansas.
- More Information on the demographics for Arkansas can be found on the City Page of Arkansas.
The city of Fort Smith…
- Fort Smith is based out of Sebastian County.
- The official site for Fort Smith can be found here, Fort Smith.
- More Information on the demographics for Fort Smith can be found on the City Page of Fort Smith.
- Fort Smith is in the following zipcodes: 72901, 72903, 72904, 72908, 72923, 72916, 72902, 72905, 72906, 72913, 72914, 72917, 72918, 72919
- Fort Smith is located at 35.3494 latitude and -94.3695 longitude.
- Other cities in Sebastian County we buy in are the following: