Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Yuma?
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
Trying to Get Your House Off the Yuma, Arizona Market Fast?
Is your house in the Yuma market for quite some time now and you’re still not sure when it’s going to be sold? We have the best option and solution for you. Call us and we will be able to help you sell your house for a fair price, no matter what condition or equity is involved. Call us now.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
How We Can Help
If you are looking to sell your Yuma home then look no further. We are not your typical realtors. We promise to make the entire process fast and quick. We will buy your house directly, for cash, As-is and hassle free. We have experienced staff here to assist you every step of the way.
Our main objective is to help you solve all your real estate problems. We are not your typical buyer who will take advantage of your current situation. We make sure to make the entire selling process for you fast and easy. If you have further questions about the services that we can offer, feel free to call us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can get started right away.
If your priority is to sell your house quick then don’t hesitate and give us a call. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 We will take care of all of your real estate problems. Don’t let foreclosure take your house away from you. Act now before its too late. Our friendly staff are here to assist you every step of the way. We understand that time is important to you so hurry up. Fill out the form above so we can get started immediately.
Which Property Do We Buy?
We try not to consider the location in buying a house in Yuma. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Yuma
Unwanted Properties that they’ve Inherited
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. Instead of dealing with it without the intentions of keeping the property for yourself, we will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Separating Assets After A Divorce
Life isn’t fair. One day you are enjoying life with a person, next day, he or she could be the most annoying person in the world for you. This is usually how divorce starts. And the ending is never beautiful. It is painful for both parties. Each side would want to hasten the process as fast as possible. But it is tricky when the couple has properties that need to be sold. It could take months sometimes years. But with us, we will work on getting your house sold in just a matter of days. We’ve been doing it for years now and we can do it for you.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property is really a good thing. However, sometimes it can also become a headache, especially if you don’t intend to keep it and is stuck in dealing with its maintenance and property taxes. Selling a home when the owner has passed is not as simple as selling a home when the owner is still alive. We have a team of experts that knows how to expedite the probate process in the state of Arizona. This means that you can sell your home fast. This will definitely save you from paying absurd amount of legal fees and taxes in the long run.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
Sometimes we tend to neglect having to do minor repairs in our home that if you sum them all up, might lead you to have major repairs when you need to sell your house. Selling a house that needs a lot of attention and that is in bad shape would not yield much profit. You may need to have them repaired first before you can even put your home up for sale. No need to worry. We buy houses as-is. There is no need to worry about the amount of money you need to spend for repairs or the length of time you need to wait, we can take it off your hands fast and hassle free.
The state of Arizona…
- The State of Arizona has a growing population currently standing at 6,828,065 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Arizona have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1912.
- The capital of Arizona is currently in Phoenix, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1889. When Phoenix has been the capital of Arizona Since 1889.
- There are so many houses in Arizona for sale. The size of Arizona is 474.9 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Arizona can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Arizona can be found here, Arizona.
- More Information on the demographics for Arizona can be found on the City Page of Arizona.
The city of Yuma…
- Yuma is based out of Yuma County.
- The official site for Yuma can be found here, Yuma.
- More Information on the demographics for Yuma can be found on the City Page of Yuma.
- Yuma is in the following zipcodes: 85365, 85364, 85369
- Yuma is located at 32.5990 latitude and -114.5489 longitude.
- Other cities in Yuma County we buy in are the following: San Luis