Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in San Luis? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure . It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in San Luis or at least get something in return.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
We specialize in buying properties fast so that home owners can have their peace of mind fast. We assist distressed home owners get their cash and negotiate their next stage in life. We can help you too.
We Know All About House Selling Process in San Luis
We want to be able to sell your house in the shortest time possible because we understand that this is what you need. If you are relocating somewhere or if you have a debt or mortgage to pay off, time is definitely of the essence. That’s why we are here to help you with what you are going through. We understand you, and we understand the process. Therefore, we can definitely help you better. We can buy your house in cash for a fair price, to help you through tough times.
Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those life situations where separation has to include separating your assets. Liquidating your properties, such as your home, can be difficult if you do it on your own; but we can help. We can make your sale transaction quick, easy and in as little time as possible.
Don’t Have any idea what to do with an old house
Our main priority is to solve all your real estate problems the quickest time possible. If you are planning to move out of you San Luis home, we can help you. Whatever reason you may have from your concern about the safety with in your neighborhood, or you may have been part of a messy divorce, living your house behind is never a good idea. It is still subject to deterioration over time and you will still need to deal with its maintenance cost and property taxes. Get something in return out of it and start your new life where you want to go.
Too much debt that they need cash as soon as possible.
We’ve helped many homeowners in Arizona who are buried in debt. No matter how bad your financial situation is, we can help. Take this opportunity towards a better financial future for you and your family. You don’t need to be stressed by debts and legal actions — let us take that away from you. By buying your house fast and in cash we can take care of all your problems so you may be able to pay your debts fast.
There are times that even if the property is in great shape there are legal issues that needs to be addressed. Our staff members are experts in dealing with any legal problems, such as code violations, open permits, due taxes and easements so you don’t have to deal with it yourself. Trust us and we will do everything for you.
The state of Arizona…
- The State of Arizona has a growing population currently standing at 6,828,065 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Arizona have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1912.
- The capital of Arizona is currently in Phoenix, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1889. When Phoenix has been the capital of Arizona Since 1889.
- There are so many houses in Arizona for sale. The size of Arizona is 474.9 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Arizona can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Arizona can be found here, Arizona.
- More Information on the demographics for Arizona can be found on the City Page of Arizona.
The city of San Luis…
- San Luis is based out of Yuma County.
- The official site for San Luis can be found here, San Luis.
- More Information on the demographics for San Luis can be found on the City Page of San Luis.
- San Luis is in the following zipcodes: 85350, 85349
- San Luis is located at 32.4922 latitude and -114.7105 longitude.
- Other cities in Yuma County we buy in are the following: Yuma