Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you suddenly have to deal with the maintenance and property taxes that comes along with it. If you don’t intend to keep the property, it is best to sell it instead. We will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
We Can Help
Have you tried listing your home in Alaska on your own with no luck? We can help you get your home sold fast and find the best deal where everybody wins. Give us a call and talk to one of our market experts with no strings attached. Get a cash offer today.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Fairbanks
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Looking to Sell Your Fairbanks Home Quick?
Just the idea of you selling your Fairbanks home can be hard and stressful. You may have a lot of reasons that is making it difficult for you to let it go. (sentimental reasons, memories, comfortable living in the neighborhood and many more) But sometimes circumstances change and selling your house is the right thing to do. Here is how we can help.
Going with a traditional realtor will take much time when it comes to selling your house. There are so many steps that realtors take when selling a property
Completing the entire process can take months and time sometimes is something that we don’t have. When you decide to sell to us, we will buy your house directly (no need to pay commission), As-Is (no need to spend money for repairs ), for cash (no need to wait for bank approval) and most importantly hassle free (we take care of all the paper works)
We buy homes in Alaska and our roster of satisfied clients can attest to the efficient and fast sale of their homes. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how you can make the most out of your time and money.
Too much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
Our objective is to help you sell your home fast. We know that this is a difficult situation for you. We understand, and we’re ready to make you a cash offer so you can get through this difficult time the soonest. Why wait and do nothing? It is never too late to do something when it comes to your finances. Don’t let your house go for nothing, it is not your fault, we know that, and we know you want to fix this situation as soon as possible.
How to Save Your Credit Score by Avoiding Foreclosure.
If you are facing a foreclosure , it’s not only your home that’s at stake, but also your credit score. Once your house is foreclosed on and you have it recorded under your name, it will take five years before you can buy another house. You will also be declined for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. So at any cost, you must avoid foreclosure .
Are you looking to sell your Fairbanks home? If the answer is yes, then look no further. We understand that it might be difficult to let go of your beloved home. You may have emotional attachment to it or have good memories shared in it. It is never easy to let go of something that you have worked really hard for and spent time and effort just to achieve. Sometimes life forces us to re-evaluate our current situation and end up with no other choice but to sell our house. You are not alone in this situation. We have dealt with countless families all over the US who are in need to sell their house due to financial difficulty. When you decide to deal with us, we will see to it to assist you all throughout the entire selling process.
We Can Make Things Better
Are you moving out of Alaska? You will be needing cash to negotiate your way to your new home. Get your seed money by selling your old home before you move. We can expedite it for you.
The state of Alaska…
- The State of Alaska has a growing population currently standing at 738,432 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Alaska have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1959.
- The capital of Alaska is currently in Juneau, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1906. When Juneau has been the capital of Alaska Since 1906.
- There are so many houses in Alaska for sale. The size of Alaska is 2716.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Alaska can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Alaska can be found here, Alaska.
- More Information on the demographics for Alaska can be found on the City Page of Alaska.
The city of Fairbanks…
- Fairbanks is based out of Fairbanks North Star County.
- The official site for Fairbanks can be found here, Fairbanks.
- More Information on the demographics for Fairbanks can be found on the City Page of Fairbanks.
- Fairbanks is in the following zipcodes: 99701, 99703, 99707, 99711
- Fairbanks is located at 64.8353 latitude and -147.6533 longitude.
- Other cities in Fairbanks North Star County we buy in are the following: