Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You in Debt. We Can Help You!
For any homeowner , foreclosure is one of your greatest fears. Just the thought of losing your home and taking a major hit in your credit ratings will definitely concern anyone. And we understand.
Do you know that in Alabama, once your home is foreclosed, you may need to wait five years before you can buy a new house? You will also have a bad record on your credit that can remain for seven years. Therefore, this will keep you from applying for any credit cards. We will help you avoid that.
Foreclosure Affects Your Credit Ability Too
Did you know that in the State of Alabama, it is imperative that you do not get a foreclosure record in your name? Why? Because not only will you lose your house, you will also lose the right to own a house for the next five years. You will not be able to buy another house within those five years. You will also have a hard time getting approved from any credit card or loan application for the next seven years until the foreclosure record is deleted from your record. Harsh, huh? So don’t let it happen to you. Let us help you.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
We’re Here to Help You
Selling your house in Alabama could be a tedious process. It will take too much of your time and energy. But you don’t need to do all of it. We can do it for you. Talk to us and get advantage of our free consultation. It’s completely free and will definitely take a great load of work from you. We hope to hear from you soon.
Too Much Debt and Need to Sell Property Fast
Having to sell your property in Hoover might just be the answer to your problems since it can be very difficult to get out of debt once you have started building up expenses that are out of your reach. It is never a good thing to just wait and lose your home due to foreclosure. It can cause too much stress and anxiety to deal with. With the help of our friendly and professional staff we can help you save your home or at least help you get back as much money as possible out of it.
Moving soon? Sell Your Home Before Leaving
Not all reasons for selling a home has to be “bad”. It can also be good like that new job offer you’ve got. It might involve moving across the globe or out of state and if it does then now is the time to sell your home in Hoover. Opportunities come unexpectedly so let us help you sell your home in a quick and easy process at a fair price.
What Makes Us Different
In our many years of experience, we’ve had clients from all walks of life. Each one has different reasons for selling their home, whether its divorce , moving away, or downsizing . No matter what your reasons are, we won’t judge you. Your needs are our utmost priority and we are here to help.
We Are Here To Help You Out Anytime
With years of expertise under our belts plus the experiences of passionate individuals working with us, we offer customized solutions to every situation. We understand that every circumstances and situation is unique on its own. There are no two cases that are alike. This is where our expertise comes in– call us at (866)-350-6769 or leave us a note through our contact form so you can start exploring your options about selling your home in Alabama.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Hoover?
If you are looking to sell your house fast in Hoover then you’ve come to the right place. Everyday, more and more people in the US are learning that selling their home might be the best option there is. It may seem like an impossible and tedious process at first, but we can help take that burden from you by working with you every step of the way.
It is never an easy decision to make when it comes to selling your house. Be it having an emotional attachment with it or having all of the good memories attached to it. Sometimes, due to changes in our financial situation we have no choice but to sell it. If you are looking to sell your house in Hoover talk to us. We are here to help you with all your real estate problems.
The state of Alabama…
- The State of Alabama has a growing population currently standing at 4,858,979 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Alabama have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1819.
- The capital of Alabama is currently in Montgomery, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1846. When Montgomery has been the capital of Alabama Since 1846.
- There are so many houses in Alabama for sale. The size of Alabama is 155.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Alabama can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Alabama can be found here, Alabama.
- More Information on the demographics for Alabama can be found on the City Page of Alabama.
The city of Hoover…
- Hoover is based out of Jefferson County.
- The official site for Hoover can be found here, Hoover.
- More Information on the demographics for Hoover can be found on the City Page of Hoover.
- Hoover is in the following zipcodes: 35216, 35242, 35244, 35226
- Hoover is located at 33.3761 latitude and -86.8065 longitude.
- Other cities in Jefferson County we buy in are the following: Birmingham, Vestavia Hills, Homewood