Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you suddenly have to deal with the maintenance and property taxes that comes along with it. If you don’t intend to keep the property, it is best to sell it instead. We will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Include foreclosure in the list of things to avoid like the plague. It is a similar mark on your credit report that will stay with your for the next seven years. So if you are on the brink of foreclosure in Alabama, call us so we can help you.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale?
Quick and cash don’t usually go together without a catch, but if you have worked with us then you will no — there is no catch.
We Can Help
If you are considering selling your home in Alabama, you might be surprised to find out the amount of paperwork and transactions that need to be done. So why waste your time and energy with all that if you can spend your time planning the future instead?
Your Credit Score is Important. Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect It.
Foreclosure is like being hit in the gut, TWICE! Not only do you lose your house, but it will also destroy your credit rating. That is very painful. In the state of Alabama, once you have a foreclosure in your name, you will have to wait for at least five years before you can purchase another house. Not only that. It will also affect any loan or credit card application that you will do in the future. And you will have to endure it for seven years until your credit rating is cleared out. So make sure to steer clear of foreclosure. Our company is here to help you avoid these consequences. Call us now!
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
This can be the perfect time to move to a different place.
Each of us have different reasons in selling our home. It can be a new job in a different country, tired of living in the same city for years, or you want to start over after a divorce or a life changing event. We definitely know what you’re going through. It is unwise to leave your home and pay taxes while the house is left unused.
Sell your Home Now, Don’t Wait
Take our advise, don’t try to sell your home in Alabama from out of state. It is just too much of a hassle. Let us handle all the fuss and paperwork. Its what we do best. Feel secure when selling your home. We even strive to give you the cash from the sale before your move.
Moving Out and Moving On
Sell your Gadsden home before you walk out of that door, and have your cash in hand for the next stage of your life. Don’t leave your home to the mercy of burglars and the weather. Call us today.
Don’t try to move out and the sit across the country trying to sell your home. With the intricacies and complexities involved in selling, you will be bombarded with stressful situations that could have been avoided if you sold your home before you left. Call us now so we can prevent that from happening.
The state of Alabama…
- The State of Alabama has a growing population currently standing at 4,858,979 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Alabama have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1819.
- The capital of Alabama is currently in Montgomery, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1846. When Montgomery has been the capital of Alabama Since 1846.
- There are so many houses in Alabama for sale. The size of Alabama is 155.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Alabama can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Alabama can be found here, Alabama.
- More Information on the demographics for Alabama can be found on the City Page of Alabama.
The city of Gadsden…
- Gadsden is based out of Etowah County.
- The official site for Gadsden can be found here, Gadsden.
- More Information on the demographics for Gadsden can be found on the City Page of Gadsden.
- Gadsden is in the following zipcodes: 35901, 35903, 35904, 35902
- Gadsden is located at 34.0090 latitude and -86.0156 longitude.
- Other cities in Etowah County we buy in are the following: