Looking to Sell Your house in Dothan ASAP?
It might take a lot of time if you try to think about all of these steps. There are times that you just need to sell your property as quickly as possible. That is where you can count on us.
With us, we can buy your house directly (no commissions), As-Is (no need to spend for repairs ), for cash (no need to wait for bank approvals) and with out any trouble. You will definitely save a lot of time if you choose to come to us.
Property owners all over the country come to us when they are looking to sell their property quick and hassle-free. Some of the most common reasons they talk us are:
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Settling your finances while going through divorce is a job that adds to the pain and frustration. Let us help you process the sale of your biggest joint-asset, your home. We can do this in as little time as possible. We can help.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
We Purchase Houses in Dothan
Ever since we’ve started, we only had one objective – that is to help homeowners like you sell their houses for the best price, on the soonest time possible. And we have been performing and delivering that promise all throughout the years. No matter what your situation is, we wouldn’t judge. We’ll be here to help you go through your crisis in ways that we have done before. And these solutions are proven and tested. Let us help you.
Move On Without Looking Back
When relocating to another city or state, we usually want to be able to completely move on without the need to go back and forth. The problem is, when you’re a homeowner trying to sell your house in Dothan, you can’t help but worry about all the things that go along with selling your house, even if you are already living in a different place. Don’t let that hinder you from moving on completely towards your new life. We can help you. Through our services, we will be able to help you sell your house as quickly as possible, and have cash in hand, even before you move out of town. Call us now!
Does Spending on House Fixtures Speed Up the Sale of Your House?
Do not spend more in fixing your house when you can sell your house as it is in a fair price. We understand that your house is important to you and the reason that you are selling it is because you really need to. Don’t worry about the condition anymore. We will buy houses in different conditions and equity involved. We will assess your property and based on our assessment, offer you a fair price for your Dothan in just a matter of days. Not only will you save from all the house renovations needed, you will also have extra cash for the next chapter of your life.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of Alabama, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
Our Experts Are Always Ready to Help You
Are you in the dark when it comes to the process in selling your house? You don’t need to walk blindly anymore. Call our pool of real estate experts and we will always be ready to give you advice in dealing with selling your house. And it’s completely free! Just pick up your phone and dial (866)-350-6769 and we will give you free consultation and the answers that you mostly need.
Dodge Foreclosure And Avoid Having Your Credit Destroyed
Foreclosure takes a toll on us when it happens. Aside from losing your home, it has a huge effect on your credit score. In Alabama, it takes a minimum of five years before they allow you to purchase a house. In order for you to take care of your credit score, you should avoid getting any kind of loan, new credit cards or a car. The debt you have will be kept on your record for seven years. You have to do everything you can to stay away from this trap.
The state of Alabama…
- The State of Alabama has a growing population currently standing at 4,858,979 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Alabama have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1819.
- The capital of Alabama is currently in Montgomery, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1846. When Montgomery has been the capital of Alabama Since 1846.
- There are so many houses in Alabama for sale. The size of Alabama is 155.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Alabama can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Alabama can be found here, Alabama.
- More Information on the demographics for Alabama can be found on the City Page of Alabama.
The city of Dothan…
- Dothan is based out of Houston County.
- The official site for Dothan can be found here, Dothan.
- More Information on the demographics for Dothan can be found on the City Page of Dothan.
- Dothan is in the following zipcodes: 36303, 36301, 36305, 36321, 36302, 36304
- Dothan is located at 31.2335 latitude and -85.4066 longitude.
- Other cities in Houston County we buy in are the following: