We Are Real Estate Experts, Not Agents
Why do we say we are different from real estate agents ? It’s because we are not real estate agents. Leaving your property in the care of a realtor can sometimes takes months or years before your house can be sold. With us, it’s different. We provide a quick and easy solution in selling your house in Alabama. We specialize in buying houses in cash so that you can easily move forward with your life.
We’re Here to Help in All Your House Selling Concerns
Many of the clients we’ve in Alabama had felt guilty when we know that they shouldn’t be. We all does mistakes and although we made decisions that might have affected their lives wrongly, as they say, everything happens for a cause in Alabama. Know that whatever your cause is for selling your house, if you’re going through tough times for instance, we totally know. And we have dedicated our lives in helping homeowners in Alabama. like you stand back on their feet through our services.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Do you live in Alabama, AL and Need to Sell your House ASAP?
We know that you may be afraid to sell your home for emotional reasons, because it tooks a lot of captivating memories. Sometimes, life takes an unwanted turn and you are forced to sell your home.
Live in Alabama & need help in selling your home? drop a Call us now. We purchase homes Alabama regardless of equity and condition. Let us help you!
You may have a house in nice conditions but it has a lot of legal problems that makes it problematic to sell. Leave the problems to us. We will deal with the code violations, liens, past-due taxes in Alabama, open permits, etc. We will assist you sell your home, take care of legal issues so you don’t have to.
Need to Move and don’t have an idea what to do with an old property
Have you finally decided to move elsewhere and don’t have any idea what to do with your old property? Whatever reason you may have that is making you leave your Alabama home, we can help you sell your home fast thus saving you from the burden of dealing with the preservation and care for your old property.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure . It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Alabama or at least get something in return.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t intend to keep the property. You suddenly have to deal with maintenance expense and taxes. Not to mention that selling a house after the owner has passed on is not as simple as selling it when he is still alive. Our staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Alabama so you can sell the house fast and get it out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Monthly Dues Piled Up and Need Cash Fast
When you are out of cash, you think this is the best way to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful. A lot of persons have mortgages that are priced so much more than the actual price of their house. This is known an underwater mortgage . In this time, we can surely help you. We will do our best to prevent your house from being foreclosed, you will be get more money as possible.
Getting as much money as possible from home is our upper priority or if you need help in saving your home from foreclosure.
Sell Before You Move
The crime rates against properties have gone to increase. Don’t leave your home unattended if you are moving out of state. Why don’t you consider selling it?
A burglary incident or vandalism can lower the value of your home and adds to the negative statistics in your neighborhood. Don’t let your home in Alabama be a victim . Call us.
The state of Alabama…
- The State of Alabama has a growing population now standing at 4,858,979 people. Selling your house is the good opportunity for you right now.
- People in Alabama have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1819.
- The capital of Alabama is now in Montgomery, where the lawmaker is always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you capital on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling their home at Alabama since 1846. When Montgomery has been the capital of Alabama Since 1846.
- There are so many houses in Alabama for sale. The size of Alabama is 155.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts in Alabama with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Alabama can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Alabama can be found here, Alabama.
- More Information on the demographics for Alabama can be found on the City Page of Alabama.